If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use.
Please find below the following terms and conditions:
Includes our 100% money back guarantee.
We believe you will be delighted with your purchase but if you are not entirely satisfied it may be returned for an exchange or refund within 14 days of receipt. Refunds will be made within 14 days of receipt of goods returned, providing they are in perfect, unopened condition.
Cancellations must be made within 48 hours of the order being placed, after this time and once an item has been dispatched we reserve the right to charge a 10% re-stocking fee.
Return delivery charges are the responsibility of the customer and we recommend that you Return items by registered post or recorded delivery and keep a proof of posting.
If you need to return an item to us please contact us using the contact details below stating whether you require an exchange or refund and enclose it with your parcel.
Please send returns to:
Divine Events – 57 Greenacres Bartley Green, Birmingham West Midlands, B32 3BF
We reserve the right not to accept returned goods after 14 days or if the goods are not in perfect condition. This guarantee is in addition to your statutory rights.
1. All shoppers get an order notification email from our Payment Service Provider immediately after payment. This email includes the order item(s), cost, transaction and order ID numbers and full contact details for both the PSP and Divine Events
2. All orders are processed within 24 hours. All orders are sent by 1st class post within 48 hours. Delivery times for the UK between vary 1 and 5 days.
Deliveries will be made to the address supplied by the customer. Please ensure that all information given is correct, including postcode and contact number. Your parcel will be sent out on a ‘signed for’ service and can be sent to a home or work address.
Orders are subject to availability of stock and where possible will be sent out within 7–10 days.
We will advise you at the time of placing your order if a longer wait may be expected.
We reserve the right to make small substitutions if necessary – for example where products are unavailable
All our latex balloons are manufactured from pure, natural latex and are fully biodegradable – decomposing at about the same rate as an oak leaf.
The prices of goods are those specified www.divineeventsuk.co.uk and the price shown is inclusive of Vat. There will be an additional charge for delivery. All orders are subject to availability and in the unlikely event that the required goods are unavailable; the customer will be notified by email. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
Young children could choke or be suffocated by an uninflated balloon or piece of balloon. Adults should inflate balloons and supervise their use with children under eight (7) years of age. Keep uninflated balloons away from children. Discard broken balloons immediately.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
2. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other website's. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
8. You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent.
9. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.